How to copy the application from a computer to a smartphone and install it? Does it be necessary to go on Google Play (Market)? Answers to these questions - in our article.
What if the traffic on the mobile Internet is completely small, but you need to urgently download and install the application on your mobile device with OS Android? Probably, it would be nice to download a program or a game to a regular personal computer, and then simply copy to the smartphone and it is already launching there.
We give several convenient ways to install applications for android from a computer
We will give a couple of convenient ways of how to install applications for android from a computer.
Method 1. Ralm All on Installack
After you download this convenient utility to your PC, you will find an enviable possibility to install applications on android devices directly from the computer. This software is perfectly combined with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
All you need is to start the program and connect the phone or tablet via USB. In the smartphone settings menu, we enter the Safety section ("Applications" section for older versions of the OS), where we put a tick opposite the "unknown sources". In English: Settings - Application Settings (Security) - Unknown Sources. Next twice click on the * .apk file preloaded to the computer, after which the installation will be executed.
If the installation did not happen after that, enter the smartphone settings, select "For Developers" and check the box next to "USB debugging".
To work the program, it may sometimes be necessary to install special drivers that you can download free from the developer's website.
By the way, download an app for Android, which a priori comes with such an extension, you can not only on Google Market. Popular games and programs for smartphones based on the above Operations can be found on our website.
The only drawback of Installapk is that this program is not working with all phone models. And if your device turned out to be in a small number of such misfortune smartphones, then you will suit another method disclosing how to install on android program from a computer.
Method 2. Installing an application via built-in browser
In order to function the method number three, we will need to install a file manager. We choose ES Explorer, but you can install any other.
Why are we saying "to work the following way"? Due to the fact that for permanent use this method is a long and inconvenient, and installing the proposed application, everything will be done in several clicks.
So, we connect the device to the computer and copy the APK file to the root of the memory card. Next, we disconnect the cord, run the browser and enter in the address bar content: //com.android.htmlfileprovider/sdcard/imonyprovens.apk or file: ///sdcard/imiaprint.apk (depending on the version of your OS).
METHOD 3. WORKING FOR ES Explorer
For this method, we will need a useful ES conductor program. This file manager allows you to view all the folders on your smartphone or tablet. But the main thing is to copy or move files from the memory of the communicator to the SD card and vice versa, as well as install games and programs for Android tablet or smartphone.
The following algorithm is: 1. Install the ES conductor program on the smartphone;
2. We connect the smartphone to the PC and copy from the computer the desired APK file in the memory of the smartphone;
3. Disconnect the device from the computer and start the ES conductor in the smartphone itself, we find the APK file and you install the program on it.
Method 4. Gmail not only gets mail
This is a very convenient and original way to install the program on the Android, about which the units of users know, but, assessing it in difficulty, can be said - to disgrace easy.
So, send a message to your Gmail mail by attaching the APK file to the letter. Having opened it through the Gmail application, we will see that the "Set" button appeared opposite the attached file (the application automatically determines the file). Clicking on the button, you download and install the application.
Note that if you take the application installation procedure not from GooglePlay, a window will appear on the smartphone screen: "Installation is blocked". The fact is that in order to safety on the device, the installation of applications from unknown sources is prohibited. In this case, we do the same as at the beginning of the first method. We choose: Settings - Personal (Safety) - Unknown Sources. After that, such an operation as setting the game for android from a computer or other ways will be quite accessible.
Also do not forget: In order to access the smartphone to the smartphone while connecting the smartphone, open the curtain on the phone, there is a click on the "USB connection", where you want to click on the USB drive.
As you can see, the first way will be the easiest, but due to the fact that the program does not work on many computers and there are compatibility issues, it is not suitable for many users. The second way will be universal, but very uncomfortable. The third method is suitable for any device, but it's not to do without the previous one. The last way it seems and does not have drawbacks, but it will be useless in the absence of an Internet connection.
Quite often, users cannot find favorite applications on Google Play due to the fact that they were removed. Yes, indeed, this is happening. The program will disappear to download music from the VC, it will disappear the most discerning XModgames, which helps in online games, then something else. In the end, you simply may not have enough traffic to download anything else, because not all of them weigh 10 megabytes. Some games and "stepped over" the bar in one gigabyte. What to do in such cases? Are there no workarounds? There is! That is why we decided to tell you how to install the app on android from the computer! There are more than plenty of ways, but we thought well and stopped on two most effective, simple and popular. They will suit everyone!
How to install an app on android from a computer
As mentioned above, we have prepared two options: the first resumes the installation of a specialized program called "Installack", the second - to use its own Google-mail. Well, and the easiest way, connect your smartphone to a computer via USB and throw the downloaded .apk (application or game) to the phone and continue, run, through the conductor the installation file. In some cases, you need to install the cache, for this, read the instructions: "How to install a game with cache on Android
Both are extremely simple. If you wish, they will be able to master even the most inexperienced user.
Option One - Installing applications via Instalpk
First of all, you must download this program. And if you have a need for one reason or another, you can install the Android application from the computer, you can use the above-mentioned software - it is the best in its own business and acts almost trouble-free. You can use it on any version of Windows, starting with XP.
- We establish the program - the process is extremely simple: enough to click on the "Next" button until the "Set" button appears;
- Start Installack;
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via USB / Wi-Fi, then click Update. If the device is still not defined, see the next paragraph;
- Go to "Settings" -> "Security" and check the box opposite subparagraph "Unknown Sources". Next, you should contact the menu "Settings" to the bottom, find there the "For Developers" submenu and opposite the subparagraph "USB debugging" to put a tick;
- Now click update again and the gadget will connect. If nothing happened now, your device is not supported by the program;
- Smartphone or tablet connected? Then double-click on the previously downloaded to your computer or the game in .apk format and the installation will pass in automatic mode - a minute later, a label will appear on one of the screens.
Unfortunately, some devices are not supported by the program. But it is not worth a despair - there is a one hundred percent option, which really works trouble-free.
Gmail as an application installer
Perhaps you still believed that Google Mail is intended only for letters. But no, this is not so - through it also applications can be installed. And here is the computer?
- Download on PC games or application in .apk format;
- Send it to yourself by mail;
- Come from the smartphone or tablet to the Gmail application (in newer gadgets - INBOX);
- I find out there you have just sent a letter and the attached file, click on it and the installation is started.
- If it gives an error, it will also have, as in the past case, climb in the "Settings" menu, select "Safety";
- After that, to activate the possibility of installing applications from unknown sources, putting one single tick;
- Now you should re-try to install an application or game;
- If it never happened, then the problem is already in the downloaded application - perhaps your device is not supported.
As you can see, both ways are extremely simple, but more than few people know how to install the app on android from the computer. The main thing is not forget about the "tick", because without them, it is not necessary to count on successful installation.
Usually, there is nothing difficult in installing games and applications on Android - you find the desired application in Play Market, click "Install" and wait for the installation. Even if the Play Market is easy to install any application, you only need an APK file that performs the program installer function in Windows. Additionally, it is possible to install this or other Android application directly from the Windows interface.
How to install an app on Android through a PC
There are several ways to download and install a program or android game through Windows. Depending on the selected method, users may encounter certain restrictions.
See also: Resetting the settings to the factory on Android we free the built-in memory on Android. The list of applications for recording telephone conversations on Android applications navigators on Android, which do not need the Internet
Option 1: Google Play Market
The standard store application Google has a web version from which you can fully interact through the computer. To do this, you will need only the current version of a popular browser, such as Google Chrome.
- Open the home page of the web version of Google Play Market. She is on the link.
- If you are not included in the Google account in the browser you used, then do it by using the "Login" button, which is located at the top of the interface.
- Be sure to enter the input to that account that is tied to your Android device to which you are going to download and install the application. Otherwise, the instruction will be irrelevant.
- Now find the desired application on the Google Play Market web page. This can be done through the menu with categories or using the search bar at the top of the interface.
- In search issuance, click on the application you want on the Android device. A page describing the basic functions and features of this application will open. Here, use the "Install" button.
- Despite the fact that you have previously entered the Google account, the service may require re-entry. This is a safety measure. Just enter the data you want for authorization. You need to enter the data only from the record that is tied to the Android device.
- A request appears asking you to confirm the installation of the selected application. If the Google account you choose is tied to several devices, you will be asked to choose the current one. Confirm the setting by clicking on the appropriate button.
- A notification will appear that the selected application will be installed on the specified device. Just click "OK".
The specified Android device must come to the start of the download of the selected application. Here you can see the progress of loading. The considered method is convenient if you need to install something on your smartphone, but it's not nearby. However, so that everything worked, the device must be connected to the Internet. In some cases, it may be necessary to connect to Wi-Fi.
Option 2: Installack
This method involves the installation on the computer Installack, which should help in installing the APK file on the device from the computer. Installapk installation process occurs according to the standard procedure: just press "Next" and agree with the license. Let us consider in detail the installation of the Android applications itself through the APK file located on the computer:
- To begin with, on Android, you need to enable the developer mode. In the standard version of the firmware, this is done like this:
- Open the "Settings" and switch to the "About Device" section.
- Locate the "assembly number" there and click on it about 10 times.
- Unfortunately, this method of switching to the developer mode may not approach your device, since much depends on the firmware and the version of Android. Some manufacturers generally turn off this mode in their devices.
- If the previous manipulation is successful in the "Settings", an additional section should appear - "Developer Mode". Switch to it.
- Here set "USB debugging" to active position.
- It is recommended to check whether the device is allowed to install applications from unknown sources. To do this, return to the basic settings and go to the Safety section. There you need to note the checkbox "Unknown Sources".
- Connect the USB cable device to the computer from which you will install.
- Now open the Instalpk program itself on the computer. It automatically recognizes the device connected via USB. In the "Installing Through" block, you need to put the "USB" mark.
- On the device itself you will receive a USB debug message. Click OK.
- The connected device icon in the Installack interface should be green. This means that you can go directly to the installation.
- On your computer, open the folder where APK files are located for installation. Windows will automatically assign to open APK on the computer installack. You only need to open the selected file with double mouse click.
- A utility window will open in which the connected device must be selected a single click. At the bottom of the window will be the active button "Set". Click it.
- Installing the installation of the selected APK file will start. You will not receive any signals about the completion, so the process will have to be checked manually.
This option is used very rarely because of the large list of actions required for implementation. It is much easier to transfer an APK file to the internal memory of the device and install already from there.
The methods described in the article are the only ones of workable options.
Did you like the article? Share with friends:
Surely many users of Android devices on board were interested in, is it possible to establish applications and games on your smartphone or tablet from a computer? We answer - the ability to eat, and today we will tell you how to use it.
Installing Applications on Android with PC
There are several ways to download programs or games for Android directly from the computer. Let's start with a method that is suitable for any devices.
Method 1: Google Play Market Web Version
To use this method, you will need only a modern browser to view online pages - suitable, for example, Mozilla Firefox.
- Follow the link https://play.google.com/store. You will appear in front of the content store from Google.
- The use of Android device is almost impossible without a "good corporation" account, so that you probably have such. You should log in in it using a button "To come in" .
Be careful, use only the account that is registered for the device, where you want to download a game or program!
- After entering the account or click on "Applications" And find the desired in categories, or simply use the search string at the top of the page.
- Finding the desired (admitting, antivirus), go to the application page. In it, we are interested in the block marked in the screenshot.
Here is the necessary information - warnings about the presence of advertising or purchases in the application, the availability of this software for the device or region, and, of course, the button "Install" . Make sure the selected application is compatible with your device and click "Install" .
Also the game or the application you want to download, you can add to the wish list and install it directly from the smartphone (tablet) by turning into a similar section of the Play Market.
- The service may require re-authentication (safety measure), so enter your password in the appropriate window.
- After these manipulations, the installation window will appear. In it, select the desired machine (if you are tied to the selected account more than one), check the list of permissions required by the application and press "Install" if you agree with them.
- In the next window, just click "OK" .And the device will start downloading and the subsequent installation of the application selected on the computer.
The method is extremely simple, but in this way you can download and install only those programs and games that are in the Play Market. Obviously, it is necessary to connect to the Internet.
Method 2: Installack
This method is more complicated by the previous one, and includes the use of a small utility. It will come in handy in the case when the compute has an installation file of the game or program in APK format.
- After downloading and installing the utility, prepare the device. First you need to enable "Developer Mode" . You can do this as follows - go to "Settings" —"About device" and 7-10 times tap on item "Build number" .Please note that the options for switching on the developer mode may differ, they depend on the manufacturer, the device model and the installed OS version.
- After such manipulation in the menu, the menu should appear item "For developers" or "Developer Settings" .Going into this item, check the box opposite "USB debugging" .
- Then go to security settings and find item "Unknown sources" which also need to be noted.
- After that, connect the USB cable device to the computer. The installation of drivers should begin. For the correct operation of Installapk, ADB drivers are required. What is it and where to take them - read below.
Read more: Installing drivers for Android firmware
- After installing these components, run the utility. The window will look like this.
Click by the name of the device once. A message appears on the smartphone or tablet. Confirm by clicking "OK" . You can also celebrate "Always allow this computer" not to confirm manually each time.
- The icon opposite the device name will change the color to green - this means a successful connection. The device name for convenience can be changed to another.
- When you successfully connect, go to the folder where the APK file is stored. Windows should automatically associate them with installapk, so that you only need to make a double click on the file you want to install.
- Further rather non-clear for beginner moment. A utility window will open in which the connected device must be selected a single click. Then it will be an active button "Install" At the bottom of the window.
Press this button.
- The installation process will begin. Unfortunately, the program does not signal anything about its end, so it is necessary to check. If the application icon appears in the Device menu, which you installed - it means, the procedure has been successful, and Installapk can be closed.
- You can start installing the next application or downloaded game, or simply disable the machine from the computer.
It is quite difficult, at first glance, however, only the initial setup requires such a number of actions - it will be enough to simply connect the smartphone (tablet) to a PC, go to the location of APK files and install them on the device double mouse click. Nevertheless, some devices, despite all the tricks, are still not supported. Installapk has alternatives, but the principles of such utilities are not different from it.
The methods described above are the only options for installing games or applications from the computer today. Finally, we want to warn you - use the Market to install either Google Play, or a proven alternative.We are glad that you could help you solve the problem. Describe what you did not work.
Our specialists will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Will this article help you?WELL NO
You loved the game on the smartphone and would like to play her at home on the big screen? Or did Android utility turned out to be so comfortable that it would be useful to use and when working at the computer? There are cases when the program was created solely for this platform and the search for analogs for the PC does not give the desired results. For all the situations described there is one solution - the launch of the Android utility on the computer. To this end, you will need to first select an emulator that allows you to run Android programs on a computer running Windows.
Similar programs are presented on the Internet set. The most common are BlueStacks, Droid4x and Genymotion. All of them are free for download and are always available on developers sites. Distribution of applications is added to the emulator in two ways. You can use installation files with the APK extension, previously downloaded from our site, or access programs directly through Google Play.
Consider the use of voiced emulators.
How to install applications using bluestacks
- Download the android emulator on the PC on the link and install. After installation, the toolbar will appear at the top of the desktop.
- Together with the program, several current current applications are automatically installed. You can run them to verify work.
- To search for the necessary android applications, use the search string at the top of the main program window. Bluestacks will search immediately in several online stores. The largest of them (Market, GetJar, Appstore, 1mobile and Amazon) are immediately available to search by default.
- To install from Google Play, you will need a Google account. You can use both an existing entry and create a new one.
- After confirming the account, you will see a list of applications according to your search query. Select the necessary one. Please note that for free there should be a mark "FREE". For paid, the cost of purchase is indicated.
- Press the "Install" button. In the window that appears, click "Accept". The installation process will begin.
- Waiting for the end of the installation process, you can safely begin the launch of the Android application on the PC.
How to install applications using Droid4X
- Download the android emulator to the computer by reference and install. A label will appear on the desktop.
- Run DROID4X with a shortcut.
- A window will open in which the icons of the most frequently used menu will immediately be displayed. Here, in the main window, the Google Play label is located.
- Go to the Google Play shop. In the search bar, type the name of the programs you are interested in and click OK.
- From the proposed list, select the desired application and click "Set".
- In the window that appears, click "Accept". The installation process will begin.
- Immediately upon completion of the installation, you will be asked to start the application and enjoy the capabilities of the Android on the big screen.
How to install applications using Genymotion
- To get a link to downloading installation files, you need to register on the site using the email address. The link will come in a letter confirmation letter.
- In the link opened by reference, select the installation option and press the corresponding button.
- Installation will start, upon completion of which the VirtualBox, Genymotion and Genymotion Shell labels will appear on the desktop.
- Running Genymotion using a shortcut, you will detect the "Play", "Add" and "Settings" buttons ("Play", "Add" and "Settings"). They serve to create and run a virtual android gadget, and to configure the emulator.
- To create a virtual device, click "Add", use your credentials created in step 1. A list of devices will appear.
- Check out the list and select the device, click "Add".
- In the window that appears, click "Next", then setting the virtual machine. Then, on the emulator request, enter a name for your device and click Finish.
- To start the device - select it in the main program window and click "Play".
- After that, you can choose, install and run applications as if from the screen of your device.
All discussed emulators cope with the main function - the launch of Android utilities on the PC. Regarding the convenience of use and performance, you can make small conclusions. They will help you make the choice of an emulator in order to transfer the apps android to the computer.
BlueStacks. - A simple emulator that performs the main task, but no more. The utility allows you to run games, but it is not always steady and performance leaves much to be desired. Conditionally free, that is, the basic set of functions is free, and for additional opportunities will have to pay. Acceptable option for home use.
Droid4x. - Also simple and not demanding, but, unlike the preceding colleague on the workshop, more functional and productive. A huge plus is the stability of work and at the same time absolutely free, never requests purchases of additional functions and other things. Excellent option for home use.
Genymotion. - Emulator higher rank with a variety of additional features. However, they will be interesting to developers for the initial running in their programs before testing on real devices. The quality of the product and the focus on professional use led to the appearance of minus for ordinary users - the emulator applies to a fee basis. In the free version is not available to the Internet connection and many necessary features. Not suitable for home use.
The network has many sites that distribute applications for Android. If you downloaded a file with such a website an APK to your computer and do not know how to install this app on android smartphone or tablet, then this article should help you. Here we will tell you how to install the app on android from the computer.
Step number 1. Include the installation of applications from unknown sources on your Android smartphone.
The first thing to do is to include installing applications from unknown sources. To do this, open the Android settings and go to the Safety section. Here you need to find the "Unknown Sources" feature and turn it on.
This needs to be done so that you can install applications directly from APK files. While the Unknown Sources feature is disabled, you can install applications only from the Google Play store.
Step # 2. Copy the APK file from your computer on the Android device.
Next you need to copy the APK file on the Android device. This can be done in any way convenient to you. The easiest option is to connect the Android device to the computer using a USB cable and then copy the APK file to the device's memory. You can copy the APK file to any folder, the main thing so that you know where to copy and then find this file on your device.
Step # 3. Open the Copied APK file on your Android device.
Then you need to find and open a copied APK file on your android device. This can be done using any file manager. After opening an APK file, a pop-up window will appear with a proposal to set this application. In order to start the installation, simply click on the "Next" button.
After that, the application will be installed on your android device. After the installation is complete, you can open the application using the icon on the desktop or in the "All Applications" menu.
How to install an app on android from a computer via USB
In some cases, users are interested in how to install an app on android from the computer. This is necessary when the program is removed from the Play Market, and it is impossible to download it, or it extends on a fee basis. In this situation, the owners of smartphones download software on a personal computer and are looking for ways to install it on a smartphone. All Android software has an APK extension, which is an archive where the installation files are contained.
How can I download and install applications for Android through PC
Installing software on Android with PC is possible in different ways.
Android operating system users can use multiple ways to install and download applications through a personal computer:
- Using a file manager;
- using third-party software (emulator or installer);
- Using the Console Utility for the ADB Computer;
- through a web browser;
- Put the application remotely via Play Market;
- Using the Gmail email client.
How to upload and install the application on your phone with a PC via USB
First of all, it is necessary to conduct an initial phone setting and this can be done as follows:
- On the main screen, open the "Settings" label.
- Scroll to the "System" list.
- In the Select Developer Mode tab.
- In the Debugging section, activate the Usb Debug slider.
Important! To get the opportunity to use the functions for the developer, you must complete the following: Open "Settings" and "System". Choose "phone information" and 10 times to be loaded on the "assembly number" item.
Then you need to allow the phone to install third-party programs:
- Go to "Parameters" and scroll to the "Security and Privacy" section.
- Find the "Installation of Unknown Sources" tab.
- Activate the appropriate slider.
Now you can start installing applications for android through a computer.
Using Instalpk Utilities
Installack software is a functional application to install APK files through a personal computer on an Android smartphone:
- First you need to download the program from the proven source or on the official website.
- Run the installation wizard and click on the "Next" button.
- Upon completion of copying files, click on the Complete tab.
- Run the installed application and connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to a computer.
- In the main window, select the installation method via USB.
- Press the "Update" button. If the phone is not determined, it must be restarted and re-set the preliminary settings: "Installing third-party sources" and "USB debugging". If in this case, the smartphone was not defined by the program, the device does not have compatibility with software.
- If the phone was defined, you need to go to the directory where the downloaded APK file is located and click on it twice. After that, the archive initialization process will begin, and install the application for Android will automatically start.
Note! The program has compatibility with a limited number of Android devices. Installing programs on android with PCs using Installapk is possible on Samsung, Redmi, Sony, LG, Huawei devices, on other software may not be installed.
Using the file manager
Explorer software will suit this option:
- Load and install a file manager on a smartphone.
- Download on the PC application for Android from the proven source.
- Put the desired archive to the removable drive.
- Open the manager and go to the "External Memory" tab.
- Find the installer and start the installation in the directory.
Via adb command
ADB is a debugging tool for managing the operating system. For this method, you must install the drivers that can be downloaded from the official website of Android developers:
- Open Windows command prompt. The combination of the "Win + R" keys in the dialog box to dial the "CMD" command and click on the "ENTER" keyboard.
- After the command line window opens, where you need to enter: ADB Install D: \ users \ download \ chrome.apk. "D: \" (the name of the disk, where the program is downloaded), "download" (the name of the directory where the APK archive is located), "chrome.apk" (application name). Installation on the smartphone will start automatically.
Through the built-in browser
To install, you need to install a file manager. The most functional ex explorer:
- First you need to connect a smartphone to a personal computer via a USB cable.
- Then you need to download the APK archive, and the installation files are shifted to the SD card of the phone.
- Disable the phone from the PC and run the integrated smartphone web browser.
- Open the address bar and enter the File command: ///sdcard/yandex.apk (yandex.apk software name).
Built-in Android Web Observer
Many operating system users ask how to install Android applications from a computer. To do this, you can use alternative ways that the units of the owners of smartphones know.
Remote installation of Android programs from a computer via Google Play
For this method, you need to install Google Chrome browser on a personal computer:
- You must enter the Google Play request in the web browser search bar and go to the official application store.
- Then in the upper right corner of the site, click on the Login tab, enter the account name (ID) and password.
- In the search bar, enter a key query to find the desired application, such as "VKontakte".
- Next below, under the description of the software, click on the Set button. At this point, automatic download will be launched on your smartphone or computer tablet.
Important! The user must use the only Google account, which is synchronized with the phone. Otherwise, the installation will not be launched.
Gmail as an application installer
This method is the most simple, you need to download the APK archive to your computer. Then you need to enter the mail client Yandex, Mail.ru, Outlook, etc. Attach the item to the letter and send to Gmail mail. Open a message and click on the arrow icon to download the contents. It remains only to start the standard installation of the application via Android.
Letter on gmail with attachment
Possible problems and errors
Allocate the following possible errors and failures:
- "Syntax error". It is related to the fact that the user downloaded the APK file from a third-party resource. It also indicates that the program is not compatible with the current version of the operating system;
- "Com.android.phone". The error appears if you install APK into internal memory. To solve the problem, it is worth installing on a USB flash drive;
- Error after installing or downloading an application. It occurs in the case of manual installation APK file. The solution to the problem is to delete the program and download the application from another source.
These methods of installing applications on android through the computer are the most effective. But you need to download APK with proven resources, otherwise errors may occur and failures.
How to install an application on Android from a computer?
Google Play Store is the largest Android application repository. Each Android user of a smartphone or tablet uses Google Play to install a favorite game or application.
However, Google Play is not the only way to install a new application on the Android device. You can use third-party web sites, app stores or even a computer to download and install an Android application.
In this article we will tell about three ways to install an application on Android from a computer.
Method 1: Install the Android application from a computer via Play Store
This is the easiest method to install the Android application from the computer. You need to go to the Google Play Store site from the computer and remotely install the application on your mobile device.
- Open the Google Play Store site through the web browser on your computer. Click the "Register" button in the upper right corner to enter the Google account, which is tied to your Android device.
- Find the application you want to install on Android, and click the Install button.
- Select your smartphone from the drop-down list, and click on the Install button. The application will automatically be installed on your Android smartphone.
Method 2: Install an application on Android from a computer
The first thing you need to do is allow installing applications from unknown sources. By default, most Android devices do not allow you to set third-party applications. To allow this to do, you need to perform the following actions:
Go to Settings> Security and check the box near "Unknown Sources".
Copy the application on the Android device
After you allowed the installation from unknown sources, you must copy the application (APK file) to your Android tablet or smartphone.
- Download the application you want to install on your Android smartphone.
- After that, connect the mobile device to the computer via the USB cable.
- Go to My Computer and open the folder with the name of your Android device.
- Create a folder in which applications will be stored. You can call it "apk" or leave a "new folder", it does not matter.
- Copy the application to a new folder.
- Disconnect the Android device from the computer.
Install the application on the Android device
We have left to install an application on Android. To do this, run the application (APK file), which you copied in the previous paragraph.
- Open the available file manager on your Android device. If you do not have a file manager on a smartphone or tablet, we recommend installing a free File Manager application.
- Further open the folder to which you copied the APK file from the previous point, and click on the application.
- Allow Google to check the operation of the device for security problems. After a while you will receive a notice that the application was installed on Android.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Android application from the computer.
Method 3: Install the Android application from a computer via ADB command
This method is most difficult and recommended for use only to experienced Android users.
- Enable "USB debugging" on the Android device.
- Install ADB and FastBoot Driver on Computer.
- Download APK file (application) you want to install on Android.
- Connect the Android device to a computer via a USB cable.
- Go to the command line on the computer. To do this, press "Win + R" and write CMD.
- Next, go to the address where the ADB.exe file is located.
- Enter the AdB Devices command (without quotes), then you will see Android devices that are connected to your computer.
- Now you need to install APK file (application) from the computer on the Android device. At the command prompt, write the following command "AdB Install <APK-FileName.apk>" and press ENTER.
- And it's all! If you received the message "Success" on the command line screen, it means that you have successfully installed the Android application from the computer.
- If you received the message "WAITING FOR DEVICE", then take your Android device in your hands, and allow the application to install. Check the "Allow installation from a computer" checkbox, and then click OK.
- Make sure the APK file is in one folder with the ADB.exe file.