Spiny hedgehogs are nocturnal animals. It is unlikely that your child will see them in the city, but in nature, in the countryside, it is quite possible. If you are lucky enough to see a unique snorting animal, be sure to treat it with milk, because this is a favorite treat for a hedgehog.
In the above modeling lesson, we will create a charming hedgehog with you. Naturally, we, first of all, should show thorns, because this is the main distinguishing feature of hedgehogs. For this we will use black plates, but you can fantasize and experiment with cloves, wire and even pasta.
Take the following materials for sculpting a hedgehog:
- yellow (or beige plasticine);
- black plasticine;
1. Dark mass is necessary, as we have already mentioned, for sculpting a prickly hedgehog coat. However, you can use dark brown, gray plates or any other materials at hand instead. The body of the animal itself can be yellow, beige or orange.
2. Roll up the torso-ball for modeling a hedgehog.
3. Pull out the ball.
4. Sharpen the nose.
5. Prepare a bulky black cake. At this stage, you can not give it a clear shape.
6. Stick a black cake on the elongated animal body, leaving only the nose.
7. Attach the black spout bead and two small ears - dock them with the black fur coat.
8. Stick eyes on the face.
9. Divide the remaining yellow plasticine into four pieces, first roll the balls, then the droplets, then turn the droplets into paws.
10. Attach the legs to the torso.
11. And the last most interesting stage is the transformation of the fur coat into thorns. Make a few notches in a stack, pulling the released plasticine with your fingers into triangular needles.
The little hedgehog is ready, he can run away into the forest, but if you and your child treat him with a mushroom or an apple, this will not happen.
If you find an error, please select a piece of text and press Ctrl + Enter .
Modeling master class "Plasticine hedgehog"
Natalia Rozhko Modeling master class "Plasticine hedgehog"
Hello everyone who has looked at my page. I suggest you master class in plasticineography using natural materials.
-Hedgehog Hedgehog ,
why so prickly?
- It's me just in case.
-Do you know who my neighbors are?
-Foxes, wolves and bears.
Description : Modeling from plasticine using sunflower seeds.
purpose : Molding "Hedgehog "using sunflower seeds.
Tasks : Development of spatial creative thinking. The development of fine motor skills. Teach the pulling technique plasticine ... Compose a composition.
1. Materials and tools, used at work :
-Stacks of various shapes
-Natural material (chestnuts, sunflower seeds)
2. Pick up brown plasticine , knead it with your hands. Then we take a chestnut and using plasticine we cover it ... It turned out the body of a hedgehog.
3. Black plasticine we make a nose and eyes for our hedgehog.
4. Carefully place the sunflower seeds in the upper part of the body, making the back - needles.
5. Here are some wonderful hedgehogs we have.
Success in creative work!
Every child knows the cute thorny animal hedgehog. All children know that this predator loves milk, hunts mice at night, does not allow a person to pull himself together. The thick "shell" in the form of small sharp spines reliably protects the hedgehog from enemies. But hedgehogs look very pretty: a small wet nose, small naive eyes, miniature paws. Children with great pleasure will watch how simple soft pieces of plasticine turn into an animal figurine.
In this modeling lesson for children, we will show you how to make a plasticine hedgehog with your own hands in stages. For sculpting the back, you can even use a walnut shell, and then stick it with plasticine thorns. If you use pieces of wire, carnations or seeds to create thorns, then it is better to make the base of the hedgehog from plasticine, and how to do this in detail, see this lesson Modeling a hedgehog from plasticine and seedsOther lessons on forest animals:
Prepare two balls of plasticine: black and beige. The body and thorns of the future hedgehog will be made of them.
Turn the beige ball into an oblong body with a pointed tip.
Attach a black nose ball to the sharp tip. Use your fingertips to push the clay in the places where the eyes will be located.
Attach black dots-eyes to the formed tubercles.
Apply black plasticine to the beige body with a thick layer. Leave the face and chest uncovered.
Use the tip of the stack to set sharp thorns. Move the spatula along your back and push the portions of the plasticine outward. Press down the protruding plasticine with your fingers to form sharp needles.
Turn all the black plasticine into hedgehog thorns. The miniature triangles should stick out in different directions.
Attach beige legs to the base of the craft.
The plasticine hedgehog craft is ready. A hand-made animal can be treated to an apple or other fruit delicacy. We hope you enjoyed our step-by-step instructions.
Our today's master class is a plasticine hedgehog. Before the lesson, you can discuss and try with your child options for mixing different colors of plasticine. This may be required when making this craft.
To sculpt our hedgehog, we take the following materials:
- dark brown, beige, red, black plasticine;
- a toothpick;
- plastic stack.
Plasticine hedgehog step by step
First, we blind the body of the future hedgehog. For this we will use beige plasticine. If this is not in your kit, then you can mix orange and white plasticine together. We form a torso from it.
Roll 4 small balls from the same plasticine. We need them to form the legs of the hedgehog.
Now let's use dark brown plasticine. We roll up small balls from it, which will then become the needles of a hedgehog.
See other plasticine craft ideas.
We form cones from these balls.
We fix the resulting plasticine needles on the back of the hedgehog.
The next step is to add the hind legs. Additionally, we will arrange them with a toothpick.
You can also mold a hedgehog from plasticine and seeds.
We will not attach the front legs for now. First, we will make a knot of red plasticine.
Additionally, we need a toothpick. We string a red knot on it.
Now you need to fix the toothpick in one of the front legs of the hedgehog.
It remains to make a muzzle for the hedgehog. For this we need small black plasticine balls. They will become eyes and nose. Alternatively, they can be a carnation, buttons. Plasticine hedgehog is ready.
See also a step-by-step overview of how to sculpt a hedgehog from a pine cone and plasticine.
One of the most recognizable inhabitants of the forest is the hedgehog. Children willingly try to make hedgehogs from various materials, including plasticine.
There are many ways to make a plasticine hedgehog with your own hands.
Little sculptors will be able to make a solid plasticine hedgehog. To do this, you will need to carefully sculpt its head, nose and needles from plasticine of different colors.
Perhaps the simplest and most common version of the craft is a hedgehog made of plasticine and matches. All that is needed to create such a character is to sculpt an oval, slightly pointed in front, the body of a hedgehog from brown plasticine, and crown it with match needles. As a peephole, you can use small beads or lumps of plasticine of a different color. Ready-made eyes designed for creating toys are also suitable.
An alternative to this craft is a toothpick hedgehog. Even children of the younger group of kindergarten can make it with their own hands, if they already know how to carefully handle various piercing objects.
And if you supplement the image with factory eyes for toys and a pompom nose, the character will turn out to be simply unforgettable.
You can replace matches and toothpicks with small tree branches.
The hedgehog looks even more original, its needles are made of sunflower seeds. The creation of such an animal requires a certain amount of patience and perseverance, but the result will certainly delight the little creator, and parents, and educators.
We make the body of the animal from black plasticine.
We glue the white eyes.
The pupils and nose are made from small black balls.
Decorate the hedgehog's body with seed needles.
More fragile items such as pasta can also be used as needles. If you use a large diameter pasta, you can make a fairly large hedgehog.
A spruce needle hedgehog coat looks fantastic.
Hedgehog needles can be made from individual cone scales. We sculpt the base body from plasticine or salt dough.
We draw eyes and a nose for a hedgehog. The craft is ready!
See how you can make a hedgehog from plasticine and pasta:
(Too lazy to read? Watch the video at the end of the article!)
When creating plasticine crafts, you can use additional materials to create interesting effects. For example, with the help of scissors in this master class, we will make "needles" for our plasticine hedgehog. Photo 1.
For sculpting such we prepared a hedgehog: - brown, yellow, black and white plasticine; - small scissors. Photo 2.
Brown first plasticine we roll the blank for the hedgehog's body. It will have the following shape. Photo 3.
We will make a muzzle from yellow plasticine. It will be tapered at one end. Photo 4.
Putting together these two elements are the head and body of the hedgehog. Photo 5.
For the legs we rolled four identical balls of yellow plasticine. Photo 6.
We make paws out of them, We make out a little with a plastic stack and fix it on the sides of the hedgehog. Photo 7.
Now let's start creating the "needles". For this we need small (manicure) scissors. With their help, we make small cuts on the brown base of the hedgehog, we begin to create "needles" in the front part. Photo 8.
In this manner we have got "needles" over the entire surface of the brown workpiece. Photo 9.
It remains to arrange the muzzle hedgehog. To do this, we take small balls of black and white plasticine, from which we make eyes. Another black ball will be needed to create the spout. Our plasticine hedgehog is ready. Photo 10.
Take a look at our website. Subscribe to the channel "Your Handles"! Share our MK in social networks! Thank you for the like!
How to make a hedgehog from plasticine
If your child loves to create animal figurines from plasticine, offer him to make a hedgehog. This cute, spiny animal will add to your kid's collection. To make an animal, we suggest you choose one of the instructions, selected below. You will learn how to make a plasticine hedgehog in different ways.
If you have already sculpted a plasticine cat, which we talked about in the previous article, then it will not be difficult to mold a charming hedgehog. We have selected for you several options for making a hedgehog. The first two will be based only on the use of plasticine.
The first sculpting method
Before making a cute plasticine hedgehog, prepare:
- soft, children's plasticine;
- scissors with pointed edges;
- a knife for working with plasticine;
Get ready to learn how to make a plasticine hedgehog:
- The first thing we will do is make a face for the future hedgehog. For her, it is better to use plasticine with a very light shade and notes of brown. If you don't have this in your kit, don't be discouraged. Take brown and white. Put the two together and crush until the streaks disappear. The resulting mass must be rolled into a ball. Give the ball a cone shape. The muzzle can be considered almost finished. Set the workpiece aside.
- We start sculpting the body. It should be dark. Take the color you want, knead the material and roll up a ball. Gently press the resulting ball on the sides to get an oval.
- Take the blank of the face and body, connect them. In the joint area, add brown drop-like details (they should resemble thorns) to hide the joint.
- Go back to the light brown color again, you need to make the ears. Roll up small balls, flatten them and connect at the bottom. Using a skewer, gently secure the ears to the hedgehog's head. In the space between the ears, place the same drop-like details as in the previous paragraph.
- The time has come for the formation of thorns on the future hedgehog. We will use scissors for this purpose. With the edge of the scissors, we make small cuts on the plasticine. With a skewer we push through the middle in the created needles. You can make a couple of additional cuts on the needles that we made on the hedgehog's head.
- It remains to arrange the muzzle. To do this, with a stack we make recesses in the place of the peephole. Roll out small black balls and insert into the grooves. We attach the spout in the same way. In conclusion, we make out the hedgehog's mouth.
You have learned how to mold a hedgehog from plasticine in stages. To make the hedgehog look even brighter, add a couple of elements to it. These can be apples, pears, or mushrooms. They can be attached to thorns. And one of the ears can be decorated with a small flower.
Having such a hedgehog and a few more plasticine animals, you just have to mold a car from plasticine, put the whole company in it and go on a journey. And how to make a car, you will learn from this article.
The second method of sculpting
The following plasticine modeling for children is especially relevant. Unlike the previous version, the thorns of this hedgehog will not be cut out, but made from the same basic material. And this means that work will be carried out with small details, which will successfully affect the fine motor skills of the child. What you need to work:
- plasticine (take several colors, one for the thorns, the other for the muzzle);
- plastic knife.
How to mold a prickly hedgehog from plasticine in stages:
- The first thing to do is get the material ready for work. Plasticine should be pliable to modeling, so we warm it up well in our hands and knead it. Prepare a light color for the torso, dark for the needles.
- Let's start with a light color. You need to make a long cone out of it. The sharp end must be highlighted so that the curious nose of the hedgehog is always in sight. As you understand, the sharp part will be the muzzle, and the wide one will become the body, you do not need to make the head and body separately.
- We attach a small black ball to the nose. A spout like that definitely loves looking for goodies. We glue the eyes.
- We continue working with a light color. You need to roll four balls. Gently press them so that they acquire an elongated shape (if possible, use a special spatula). On the obtained legs, cut out the fingers with a knife. We attach the paws to the previously made cone. Make sure they look the same.
- It's time to add needles to our hedgehog. We take a dark color, tear off small pieces from it, draw out and sharpen them. We attach the thorns to the body. We make a lot of needles to cover the hedgehog completely. Try not to allow voids to appear.
The hedgehog is ready. Such modeling from plasticine for children will be very interesting. A ready-made hedgehog with a little effort turns out to be very beautiful.
Plasticine crafts for children may include extraneous components, for example, cones, seeds, real pine thorns, leaves and acorns. Considering plasticine hedgehogs, study the craft using seeds, because these are natural natural thorns.
Hedgehog with sunflower seeds
As you have seen from the previous instructions, sculpting a hedgehog is not so difficult. There is a small problem with small details, because they often cannot be dazzled by children under the age of five. But using seeds instead of thorns is an original solution.
As in the previous master classes, we need plasticine and a board. Sunflower seeds supplement this list.
Consider how to make a hedgehog from plasticine and seeds:
- Knead brown plasticine until fully compliant to modeling. We form a ball. Draw back the material to make the nose. The rest of the body can be left unchanged, because the hedgehog often rolls into a ball to defend against the enemy. Attach a small brown blob to the sharp end. Add eyes.
- Now you can do what little kids love so much - attaching seeds. They need to be carefully inserted with their wide part into the body. You don't need to press hard. Start laying out the first row at the face. The second row must be placed between the gaps of the first so that all the empty space is filled.
This simple plasticine sculpting for children can interest your child. Offer to decorate the craft with additional elements, for example, gifts of autumn, which the kid already knows how to sculpt.
Hedgehog with watermelon seeds
The next creative version of the craft will tell you how to make a beautiful hedgehog from plasticine and watermelon seeds.
Who said that a plasticine hedgehog needs to be sculpted? We offer you a different approach to creating crafts. Prepare for creativity:
- large sheet;
- paints (you can use gouache paint);
- dry leaves;
- dried watermelon seeds;
- brown cardboard;
We will make a hedgehog figurine step by step:
- The first thing to do is the background for the future hedgehog. It is necessary to draw a forest or clearing on a sheet so that the composition is natural; dry leaves, grass and even flowers can be glued to the finished drawing.
- Cut out a hedgehog figurine from cardboard. You can use the template that we offer or find your own. Invite your child to apply a thin layer of brown plasticine to the template. They need to process the area where the thorns will be.
- Place a container of watermelon seeds in front of your child. Show your child how to work with them. The seeds must be inserted into the plasticine with the sharp tip up. You need to arrange the seeds tightly so that there are no empty spaces.
- When the thorns are ready, it remains to mold the nose, eyes and mouth from plasticine. Additionally, decorate the hedgehog with mushrooms and leaves.
Take glue or double-sided tape and stick to the previously prepared clearing. By this principle, you can make a whole meadow of hedgehogs. You have learned how you can make a plasticine hedgehog. But this is not the last option.
Many other animals can be molded from plasticine.
Hedgehog made of cones and plasticine
This type of plasticine craft for small children is very simple, even the smallest craftsmen can make it. For the purpose of making crafts, we will use not only plasticine, but also a pine cone. The cone itself, due to its shape, resembles hedgehog thorns.
If you have a bump, then all that remains is to add a muzzle, eyes and nose to it. By the way, you can not sculpt the eyes, but make them out of small buttons or take them from an old toy. Before making such a plasticine hedgehog, prepare:
- the plasticine itself is beige and black;
- pine cone (select the size based on the planned dimensions of the craft);
- eyelet material (buttons or beads);
You can start work:
- We will make the face of the animal from plasticine. Roll the ball and shape the finished shape into a cone. From the same color we form four worms, two large and two smaller, they are needed for the legs.
- Roll two more small balls and press them down. These pancakes will become ears. We make a nose out of black.
- We attach the previously obtained cone to the cone. Gently iron the connected parts to remove the joints, and the muzzle itself smoothly flowed into the bump. Connect the ears and nose. Attach the legs, while joining, adjust the parts so that the finished craft is stable.
- Now take a skewer and carefully draw a smile for our animal. Using the same toothpick, push your toes on the paws.
- It remains to attach the eyes of the hedgehog from the material that you have chosen. The muzzle can be slightly decorated with a blush.
So you learned how to mold a hedgehog from a cone and plasticine. A hedgehog can be accompanied by various animals, for example, a dog molded from plasticine, which we have already talked about earlier. Do not stop at this creativity, continue to replenish the collection of plasticine toys, because this activity is not only exciting, but also useful.
We also suggest that you study the instructions on how to draw a hedgehog
How to mold a hedgehog from plasticine, what are the modeling master classes?
Make a hedgehog from plasticine very simple. And even a child can handle such work. Your task is to help him a little. What exactly needs to be done. It is necessary to cut off a small piece of plasticine (for example, brown) and roll it into a ball, and then pull the ball out a little with your fingers - the muzzle will be with a nose. Now we roll four balls from plasticine and glue the legs in place. Now let's get to the thorns. They can be rolled into balls, and then pulled out to sharp little cones. We attach to the calf. The space can be left blank. We also make the eyes round and in the middle we choose plasticine of a different color, and you can also use black beads. You can also make a mouth. Either just swipe a strip with a toothpick, or make it like in the photo below:
The second sculpting option is simpler, but no less interesting. Instead of thorns, you will need to take the most ordinary seeds. And we sculpt the body according to the basic technique. A hedgehog with seeds instead of thorns looks very cool!
I think that if you blind both options with children, you will like it much more with seeds).
the author of the question chose this answer as the best one
5 years ago
The hedgehog is one of those animals that is actually not so difficult to blind. What is made of mastic, what is made of plasticine. In general, you need a good and high-quality plasticine of three colors - white, brown and black. A cutting knife will also come in handy. And of course, skillful hands.
Cut a good piece of brown plasticine and roll a ball out of it that looks like an oblong chicken egg. This will be the body of our hedgehog. Then we make four flattened ovals - these will be the legs, which we will attach from below. You also need to make potatoes - this will be the nose.
We make the paws and nose from black plasticine. We will also make needles from black plasticine, which we stumble on the back of our hedgehog. Eyes will remain - two white balls (white plasticine) and black pupils (black plasticine) need to be attached to the face - as a result, you will get a small hedgehog
6 years ago
It is not very difficult to mold a hedgehog from plasticine; first you need to roll an oval, one part of which must be pulled out in order to get the outlines of a future sharp nose. Then, with the help of black plasticine, we shape the eyes and nose of the hedgehog. From the same plasticine as the body, we roll out four small sausages, which we attach to the hedgehog's body - we get legs.
[40K] 7 years ago
Hedgehog - the hero is quite specific. On the one hand - small and timid, and on the other hand - such a "sharp" defensive reaction in the literal sense of the word. In order to blind a charming hedgehog
we need brown plasticine
... It is desirable that there are different shades of brown. For the body you need a light brown, for the needles - dark. So let's get started. The instructions will be step by step, so no comments.
We sculpt the body of a hedgehog:
We sculpt paws:
5 years ago
We design a hedgehog: Azamatik [54.4K]
In order to
to mold a hedgehog from plasticine
take two large pieces of plasticine (black and brown) and small pieces of white plasticine.
We will use a brown piece of plasticine to sculpt the body of a hedgehog, and a piece of black plasticine is needed to sculpt legs and a nose. We will use the white pieces when sculpting the eyes:
We take a piece of brown plasticine and roll up the ball - this is the future body of a hedgehog:
After that, we pull out one of the sides - thereby we, as it were, form the nose of a hedgehog:
Next, we make the eyes of a hedgehog using pieces of white and black plasticine:
The legs of a hedgehog can be molded entirely from black plasticine, or you can mix black and brown pieces. We sculpt four legs, after which we designate the fingers:
Hedgehog needles can be formed from any material available (matches, plastic sticks, or even cloves). The number of needles on the back of the hedgehog is at your discretion:
You can also mold fruits and plant them on the needles of a hedgehog:
I found such examples of modeling a hedgehog from plasticine.
In this case, the needles are molded from plasticine.
It is useful for small children to sculpt from plasticine, this allows them to develop their motor skills and imagination. Of course, kids will definitely need the help of adults. Since the fingers of babies are still poorly developed and it is difficult for them to do small elements themselves, they will have to help their parents in this. Also, mummies and daddies will have to be patient, since not everyone immediately gets masterpieces. I propose to mold a Smesharik hedgehog from plasticine.
This is probably the easiest hedgehog to perform and the most understandable. I don't even need to explain how it can be made. For example, it seems to be made from a chicken egg shell, but instead of it you can make a plasticine ball.
And here is another interesting hedgehog.
- plasticine craftsmanship is such a thing that pleases every child. and everyone wants to dazzle something. what if you want to make something beautiful? then you can make a hedgehog. and simple, and beautiful. we just make a body from a single piece of plasticine, plus we attach legs and eyes on the muzzle. and needles can be made from ordinary seeds. just insert in the little body, that's all!
Offhand I found such a master class, not difficult, in my opinion:
Do you know the answer?
How to mold a hedgehog from plasticine? This question may arise from parents and educators, since this is a popular children's craft. Kids will be happy to create this forest thorny inhabitant with their own hands. You will find the answer in this article. As a result of the operations with plasticine, you will receive a small figure - a copy of a thorny animal.
First of all, we will have a problem with sculpting thorns on the back of a hedgehog. The animal is simply strewn with a scattering of small needles, curls up into a ball at any danger. And often, carnations and needles, toothpicks, matches, wire, and other suitable options are used to create the top cover of the hedgehog. In this lesson, we are sculpting with you a completely plasticine copy from the tip of the nose to the tips of the thorns.
To create a hedgehog figurine, prepare:
How to blind a hedgehog in stages:
Here is a set of colorful blocks. Naturally, children's fingers will immediately be drawn to some bright colors. Kids are very fond of yellow, green, blue shades. If you really want to, you can make a hedgehog and rainbow, fantastic and just wonderful. We will show the modeling in calm, suitable for the subject of crafts, shades.
Take a gray bar from a set of plasticine or create it yourself if there is no ready-made shade. Tear off small portions from a piece, roll out balls. Then press your finger against the board and roll into sausages.
Stick a large amount of thin gray needle sausages. Set them aside for now. In the future, we will cover the entire back of the hedgehog with them. It is necessary that they freeze and harden a little before further work.
Roll up an orange or brown ball.
Press the ball down on all sides to form an oblong hedgehog's body. And sharpen on one side to highlight the small nose of the animal. Glue the nose, antennae.
From plasticine of the same color as the body, make four small legs. Form them in the shape of triangular spatulas, show each finger.
Glue the shallow eyes. And also start attaching the thin gray needles obtained earlier. It is better to move from behind to front, but this work is painstaking and jewelry.
Glue all the thorns on your back, all the way down to your head. Do not press the plasticine on top with your palm, at least until you freeze the product in the refrigerator.
A prickly, similar to real, plasticine hedgehog is ready.
Of course, the most difficult and longest step is creating the needles and attaching them to the back. We have shown a fully plasticine figure here, but you can come up with your own version of the spiky coating.
Do you like the idea of the craft?
We will be grateful for any financial assistance for the preparation of new master classes.
Many children love hedgehogs, because they are harmless and cute animals. You can make them yourself using the simplest materials. To get a plasticine hedgehog, prepare this material and other additional tools.
- What you need to work
- First, you need to competently prepare the workplace. Select a special board on which you will work with clay. It can be replaced simply with thick oilcloth.
- The accompanying tools are equally important. Among them are stacks and toothpicks, with which you can draw elements. We recommend using small scissors. But kids should work with them only in the presence of an adult.
Plasticine is prepared separately. For a hedgehog, it is better to use black and brown as primary colors. Red and white materials can be used as a supplement.
How to make a hedgehog from plasticine ,How to mold a hedgehog from plasticine in stages
- After preparing the workplace, you can proceed directly to sculpting the animal. It can be not only a whole composition on a panel, but also a figurine made of matches or pasta.
- Plasticine hedgehog applications
- It will be a pretty hand-made picture. It can be taken to school or kindergarten. To create an applique, use the most dense sheet of cardboard. It can be rectangular, but round is best. To get this shape, use a compass and cut out a circle.
- Then proceed in stages:
- Prepare the material. Mix blue and white plasticine for the sky, yellow and green for the grass.
Apply the material to a sheet of cardboard. Start with blue, then apply green and yellow.
Contour the hedgehog. Use a toothpick or stack for this. Be sure to position the animal exactly in the center of the applique.
Use brown plasticine. It is necessary for the formation of needles on the body. Roll the material into small balls of the same diameter. Then place them on the contour line of the animal. Press down on the material with your fingers and smudge it - start from the head. This will allow you to perform a complete simulation of the needles.
The head should be orange or light brown. First, line the contour with flagella, rolled up tightly enough. Then fill the inner space with material of the same color.
- Take care of the design of the muzzle. The nose should be made of black material. To do this, roll up the ball and make it flat.
- Follow the eyes. Use white and black plasticine.
- Cut through your mouth. To do this, use a stack. With her help, draw the eyebrows and cheeks.
Don't forget the mustache. They can be drawn with a toothpick.
Additionally, you can add other elements. For example, grass, which is sculpted in the same way as needles. Do not forget about the leaves and berries, which will wonderfully complement the applique.
In order for the composition to be preserved as long as possible, it is additionally processed. Cover the craft with colorless varnish - this will be enough.
Hedgehog made of plasticine and matches
An interesting and easy way to do crafts. First of all, you need to prepare the base - the body of a hedgehog made of plasticine. For this, a ball is formed from a material of gray, black or brown shades. Then they give it the shape of a drop. Be sure to bend up the sharp tip.
How to blind a hedgehog, then:
Start creating thorns. For this, use matches that break in half. Otherwise, they may be too long.
Add eyes and nose. They can be plasticine or from a special set.
Additional elements can be used. For example, berries, apples to decorate the figurine.
- Expert opinion
- Sculpting expert
- You can use toothpicks instead of matches. In this case, the needles will be much more believable.
- Hedgehog from "Smeshariki" from plasticine
Kids are very fond of this character from the animated series. Therefore, you may well suggest that children blind such a hedgehog.
It is necessary to prepare two basic shades - lilac and pink. It is better that the color of the material is light and even a little pale. It is in this case that the hedgehog will look like its original from Smeshariki.
In addition to the basic colors, use white and black. They are used to shape the eyes.
Then follow the instructions:
Roll up the base - the torso - for the craft. It should be made of pink plasticine.
- Follow the eyes step by step. First form two purple circles. Then - white, smaller ones. Connect the elements together. It is desirable to flatten them a little.
- Glue the eyes to the base. Then complete them with black plasticine pupils.
- Sculpt a small nose in the shape of an isosceles triangle.
- Proceed with the needles. They should be lilac in color. They are formed in the form of small cones of the same size, glued to the back of the body.
- The needles on the plasticine craft should be placed as tightly as possible. A character from "Smeshariki" needs paws. These should be drop-shaped elements, which are then also attached to the base.
The hind legs of the hedgehog must be bent - then the figure will be more stable. The ears are added last, and small glasses can be made.
Plasticine hedgehog and pasta
Another interesting recipe. It is distinguished by the use of pasta feathers to create thorns. You can also use vermicelli for this purpose.
In order for a hedgehog to turn out to be 100% successful from plasticine, you must:
- Sculpt the body of the future animal. It is desirable that it be gray or black. The body is shaped like a drop and pressed slightly for added stability.
- Form a pointed and raised end on one side. This will be the nose of the animal.
- Complete a muzzle and add ears. Do not forget about the ball nose, which is attached to the raised pointed end.
Prepare pasta to form impromptu needles. Break them into small pieces - one and a half millimeters.
Start shaping the back with spines. Insert them into the plasticine base. Remember to keep a small angle.
Homemade needles on this plasticine hedgehog will look especially good with a little trick. Just place them close enough to each other.
Plasticine and walnut hedgehog
- Another interesting way that kids like at any age. For the torso, you need a flat half of a nutshell. It is covered with a thin layer of material by about 60%. You can create this craft from light plasticine.
- Then you need to:
- attach impromptu needles to the plasticine layer;
prepare them from different materials and products: from matches to buckwheat, rice;finish creating crafts by performing a muzzle.
For this, three balls are formed from black material. Two of them should be small (these are the eyes), one - medium (nose). All the resulting elements are fastened together. Plasticine and coffee bean hedgehog Create a base with a soft material. It is desirable that the shade of the body be as dark as possible. Be sure to add a little sharpening to it (from brown plasticine). It represents the nose of a hedgehog.
3 Create a base with a soft material. It is desirable that the shade of the body be as dark as possible. Be sure to add a little sharpening to it (from brown plasticine). It represents the nose of a hedgehog. Besides:
do not forget about the eyes and nose, which are molded from black plasticine;
prepare the base - use coffee beans, insert them at an angle and as tight as possible; Plasticine and coffee bean hedgehog Create a base with a soft material. It is desirable that the shade of the body be as dark as possible. Be sure to add a little sharpening to it (from brown plasticine). It represents the nose of a hedgehog.
3 Create a base with a soft material. It is desirable that the shade of the body be as dark as possible. Be sure to add a little sharpening to it (from brown plasticine). It represents the nose of a hedgehog. Besides:
do not forget about the eyes and nose, which are molded from black plasticine;
add additional elements. They complete the picture. These can be plasticine mushrooms, apples or leaves made by children's hands. Do you often sculpt different animals?
1 Do you often sculpt different animals? Often
vote They complete the picture. These can be plasticine mushrooms, apples or leaves made by children's hands. Do you often sculpt different animals?
1 Do you often sculpt different animals? Often
3 votes - 38% of all votes
Once a week
thirteen%1 vote - 13% of all votes
Once a month Total Votes: 802/24/2020
Once a month You or from your IP have already voted.